Our Chiropractor Wants to Reduce Your Back Pain
Do you suffer from back pain? Our chiropractic care team at Neck and Back Relief center in Milldale, CT, wants to relieve your pain. We will work with you to find a course of treatment right for you and your lifestyle. Back pain can occur at any time. Arthritis, sciatica, spinal stenosis, and soft tissue sprains are just a few back pain causes. Back pain often occurs after a car accident or sports injury. Obesity and poor posture also cause back pain.
Types of Treatment
Our full list of services includes:
- Chiropractic adjustments - adjustments made to spinal joints that help improve your body's alignment.
- Cold Laser Therapy - also called low-level laser therapy (LLLT), cold laser therapy helps reduce soft tissue pain and increase circulation. Light passes through the skin and stimulates blood and lymph flow, which accelerates the healing process.
- Cryotherapy - exposing the body, or parts of the body, to frigid temperatures for several minutes, numbs nerve pain and accelerates tissue healing.
- Dry Needling - a monofilament needle is used to reduce local and referred muscular pain.
- Electro-Stim Therapy - small electrical pulses travel through the skin to muscles and nerves, stimulating muscle contraction. It helps reduce pain and improve movement.
- Heat therapy - heat increases blood flow, reduces inflammation, and provides relief from pain and muscle spasms.
A treatment plan set up expressly for lower back pain will include one or more of the following:
Spinal adjustments - a spinal adjustment corrects the spine's alignment, restores spinal motion, and eases pain.
Spinal decompression therapy - spinal decompression therapy involves using a computerized traction table to stretch your spine gently. This non-invasive technique relieves the pressure on your nerves and discs. Spinal decompression therapy also accelerates the healing process.
Massage therapy - often used with spinal adjustments, massage reduces stress and tension found in back muscles.
Lifestyle advisement - we share tips and tricks to maintain a healthy back and body.
The above lists are not all-inclusive. Please contact us for information about additional treatment methods.
Stop Suffering from Back Pain
Call Neck and Back Pain Relief Center to schedule an appointment. We want to help you live in comfort, with less pain. Whether it is spinal decompression or massage therapy, we will find a treatment for you. Don't let sciatica, a bulging disc, or other back problems change your quality of life. We care about your physical and mental wellbeing. We treat back pain caused by all sorts of issues for people in the Milldale, CT area.